Ilocos Norte: Paoay

by - January 09, 2015


An adventure to start the yeara 4x4 ride experience. During this time of the year, we would drive to the beach for a day of relaxation but we already planned to go to Pagudpud the next day. The Sand Dunes are being developed for tourism which involves exploiting the natural beauty of the place by allowing local officials to establish recreational activities such as sand boarding and the one we got to try, 4x4 ride adventure (I found a tripadvisor page full of reviews that would be helpful for you). 



The kids and my cousins from MNL availed the 30-minute ride for P1500 but being with the cheapskates (I love you guys), we only paid P500. My older cousin was asking for discounts and we were told that we could go site-seeing for one-third of the price. We only wanted to see the sand dunes because believe it or not, most of us haven't set foot even though it's just a 30-minute ride from our homes so it's a good deal, right? The price we paid for covered a short trip to the sand dunes with occasional slopes that would send us screaming. It was so awesome and I'm definitely gonna do it again (and will probably pay for the whole price, too. jk)

I wasn't able to take many pictures because the wind was too much and I was afraid that sands or small particles would get into my lens so I let my other cousin and my sister do the photographing. 


You May Also Like

0 comments