Ilocos Norte: Kapurpurawan Rock Formation

by - January 09, 2015


I finally got to visit Kapurpurawan Rock Formation after years of wanting to see it personally. Tourists aren't allowed to be near it anymore due to people writing on it. Was it some kind of a trophy to have your name written on there? It must be so cool to vandalize something nature made, huh? Not! Anyways, it was cold so I recommend that you bring a thick jacket (or was it only that time? I don't really know but just to be sure, bring one. And sunnies!)

Here are some photos that I was able to capture even though the wind was a real pain in the ass:





After Kapurpurawan, we headed to Pagudpud for lunch. We brought our own food to save money and just rented a cottage for P1500. I was excited to go back and finally be able to swim in the water but the waves were too strong. Some of my younger cousins wanted to swim so my cousin-in-law treated us to Hannah's. They added more decorations (should I call it that?) like the Statue of Liberty and a light tower since the last time I've been inside (2 years ago). They also installed a hanging bridge which was nothing compared to the ones they have in Adams but if it's made of wood (some were damaged), a few meters is scary. 

You May Also Like

0 comments